11/14/2014

Joining Crazy Quilt Journal Project



The e-mail I received said,

"Prepare to be inspired! Welcome a little craziness into your life every day!"

Well, my days tend to be crazy (any way I cut it); so I registered to join the Crazy Quilt Journal Project for 2015 hosted by Kathy at Shawkl Designs.
What interested me was that Kathy stated in one of the rules that, "blocks should challenge your individual skills. Work to expand your artistic views and improve your technical skills." I liked the idea of working in this manner and that joining a group would incline me to better set my goals and artistic time.



If you are interested in registering to join, 
you have until December 20, 2014 to do so. 
Read through the all the Tab Pages before making your decision.




2 comments:

OPQuilt said...

This sounds interesting. I will look forward to your blog posts about it, and how that motivates you in expressing better artistic goals in your world of art. (You are already pretty amazing on that score, I think.) Do you learn new stitches? Whatever you do, it will really be beautiful when you are finished. I should recommend this to my friend, who has always wanted to make one of these quilts.

Elizabeth

Val's Quilting Studio said...

I'm still thnking about this one....I'm taking a Wool Crazy class in January and this may be fun to join and keep me motivated....